a wide spectrum of dramatic possibilities through six short plays in one single show that explores the entire range of human sensibilities: from primitive to profound, from serious to hilarious, from hatred to love, from extremely witty to downright stupid, from shamelessly honest to outrageously cocky and from superficial to spiritual.
This is an experiment on making Content the King again. So Bare Bones does not take help of anything that modern technology allows for adding to the experience of story-telling because they believe that the true test of the content is that it should reach the hearts without help of any technology. They deliver the play in its bare bones form: No light effects (just binary on/off), no sound effects, no props (minimal), no costume, no makeup.Synopses of the Plays 1. Where Heart Meets Mind
- Uncover the unexplored depth of the eternal conflict between Heart and Mind. Can there ever be peace between the two polar opposites?2. Gibberish
- Two drunkards do senseless talks, but look a little deeper and it starts making more sense than being sensible.3. Visiting the Earth
- A mysterious visitor lands on Earth and finds an even more mysterious company. Together they travel the Earth and discover the human travails.4. The Brave Coward
- A heretic has been executed by the State. The brave soldier who executed him recounts the tale and shares why it was not just another execution.5. Crisis
- A loser meets a winner, a fool meets the intelligent and through a series of childish and silly questions, brings a life saving shift in the latter.6. Independence Day
- A man with lifelong confidence issues is preparing for a competition. Can he overcome his own demons, real or not?