A solo performance concerning the well-being of mind and psychological, emotional & physical health.
She reveals, “Inside me, there is a person who wants to break out and see the world with different eyes. Different colors.”
This is a story of a woman attempting to defy her condition, her limitations in experiencing the world fully as one person. The play journeys through her psychosomatic condition as she discovers ways to co-exist with her many selves.
What happens when the real self disagrees with everyone else contained in her, and the war to find peace is fought with the same capacities of mind that have caused it?
This psychological exposition investigates the divisions of the mind and while navigating through these divisions how Imagination manifests itself into reality.
When the line between the real & imaginary blurs, when time fluidly rushes in many directions, when memory & experience merge with each other, what is revealed is our mind’s inner intricate workings, what is comprehended is complexities of mind’s capacities. By experiencing her resolutions, her imagined reality, her arguments, her battles and her relationship with past & present, we begin to accept ourselves as we are humanizing the discussion around body-mind wellness.
1. The No Late Admittance rule will be strictly enforced. Kindly arrive early.
2. The Right of Admission is reserved.
3. After purchase, no tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
4. Children below the age of 10 years will not be allowed to enter.
5. Vehicles can only be parked in the Aram Nagar maidans; not in front of the bungalows there.