- The No Late Admittance rule will be strictly enforced. Kindly arrive early.
- The Right of Admission is reserved.
- After purchase, no tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
- Children below the age of 6 years will not be allowed to enter.
- In case of a children's show, children below the age of 3 years will not be allowed to enter.
- Vehicles cannot be parked inside Janki Kutir.
- The Pay & Park, located opposite Mahesh Lunch Home, can be used for parking.
Age Limit: 12+
Writer: A.R. Gurney
Director: Rahul daCunha
Cast: Shernaz Patel & Rajit Kapur
A.R. Gurney’s internationally acclaimed play is a heartwarming and poignant tale about two people, Andy Ladd and Melissa Gardner, who write letters to each other over a period of fifty years. Andy is a serious, down-to-earth attorney and Melissa, a lively, free-spirited artist. But these two opposites have a definite attraction. Touching, romantic and frequently funny, their correspondence follows a bittersweet path of boarding schools, marriages, children, divorce and missed opportunities. It’s the life journey of two soul mates…enacted through words both written and unsaid…who share the greatest gift – the gift of love.
This hugely popular play opened in 1992 and has completed over 300 performances since then.