Following the unprecedented success of series of MTB events in 2014, 2015 and 2016, it is no surprise that WTH is back for its third year. WTH is thrilled to launch the MTB NAINITAL.
For 2017 the route has been polished up and with the introduction of one of Kumaon's finest trails, this series will positively quench your thirst for adrenaline.
An exciting brand new venue making its debut on the 2017 calendar. With some of the most varied trails we have ever ridden, this is set to be a one of the best yet! MTB Nainital, Uttarakhand's landmark cycling event will see cyclists of all ages, abilities and backgrounds, riding on bikes of all shapes and sizes, in celebration of cycling.
What does it include?
- Race Participation
- Accommodation and food from 20th April 2017 (dinner) to 23rd April 2017 (breakfast)
- Technical support and nutrition during the race
- Backup support, rescue and medical services during the race
- All travelling during the event
- Above all, an unforgettable adventure
. Available at an additional cost
- Bike Rental- Rs. 1000 per day per cyclist
- Transportation to and from race venue.What does it not include?
- Your travel expense till Jim Corbett on the start of the event from Delhi
- Your travel expenses from Nainital to Delhi on the last day of the event.
- Any kind of damage to the cycle, the repairing cost would have to be borne by the cyclist
- Any extra or miscellaneous expenses during the event.
- Air Fare-Train Fare
- Medical expenses or Insurance of any kind.
- Tips, Laundry, wine, liquors, items of personal nature.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per program and any extra running would be charged.
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstances, strike or any other natural calamities or emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any other item not included in the cost section.