Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens after I register at BookMyShow?
- Participants shall receive a confirmation from BookMyShow via email and SMS.
Q. What do I need to do with the registration/confirmation number?
- A. Participants are required to report at the registration desk at each venue with a printout of the BookMyShow confirmation email. Each participant shall receive a band which will entitle them to participate.
Q. What things am I entitled to at the venue?
- A. Refreshments: There will be water at the venue. Participants are also allowed to carry their own refreshments.T-Shirts: The t-shirts purchased by the participants shall be distributed at the venue.
Bibs and T-shirts for the timed running events have to be collected by the participants from the stores selected by them during the time of registration.
Q. What if someone in my team does not turn up for the event?
- A. Depending on the sport the minimum number of participants needs to be complete in a team. Team member names are entered at the time of registration at the venue. The team would not qualify to enter the competition without the minimum attendance.
Q. Can I change my team name after registration?
- A. No. Also, please remember the team name that you have entered. All schedules will be called out using the team name.
Q. What if I miss one of the matches` in-group stages?
- A. A team that misses any group stage match can no longer participate in the event.
Q. What is the waiting time between the matches?
- A. The waiting time will be 15-20 minutes between every match played.
Q. Will adidas provide merchandize or equipment?
- A. Participants are allowed to wear their own merchandize and have to bring their own equipment. Participants also have an option to buy an Uprising T-shirt (links).
Q. When will I get the pictures of the event?A.The pictures will be uploaded on the adidas Uprising FB page within a week post the event. However, it is advisable to carry your own camera since the event photographers will be instated to capture general event proceedings.
Q. Will there be any warm-up time before the matches?A. Participants can come 1 hour prior to the event for warm-ups.
Q. What is the gratification that the participant will get if they win the tournament or event?A. Uprising is all about coming and taking part! Each participant will earn an Uprising Medal.
For the Winners & Runners-Up, there is an adidas pinnacle (Trophy) & adidas Gift Voucher also planned.
Q. What if I dont get a confirmation email about my registration?A. We advise all participants to call the helpline or call center for any queries or concerns on registrations.
Q. Where do I check schedules and draws before the match?A. Participants shall be shared the match schedules and draws via email and are encouraged to check http://www.adidasuprising.co.in/ for details on the same.
Q. What if I delete the confirmation email by mistake?A. Participants can call the helpline or call center to get the confirmation email again. A confirmation SMS will also be sent to the participant
Q. What if I forget my ID proof?A. For all age related events, it is compulsory to carry at all times a government approved photo ID Card (Driving License, Birth Certificate, Passport, School Certificate, Aadhar, etc). You will be disqualified without a proper proof.
Q. What if my T-Shirt size is not available while registering for the timed running events?A. Participants are encouraged to register for the events as soon as possible as sizes once sold out would not be replenished. Please refer to T&C for more details.
Q. What if I lose my BIB number?A. BIB number are provided only for the timed running events. Photographs and timing of the run will not be possible if the participant forgets / loses his/her bib,
Q. Is adidas going to provide transportation for uprising?A. Participants are requested to arrange for their own transportation.
Q. Is there any Medical amenity available on ground?A. There will be a first aid kit at all venues and ambulance at certain venues.
While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the Participants` safety, Participants participates in the Event at their own risk. The organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death, damage or loss of property, whether personal or otherwise, suffered or caused, howsoever arising from training for, during participation, or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly advised to go for medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the Date of Event. The Organizer reserves the right (but no obligation) to request for a medical certificate from a medical practitioner certifying the fitness of the Participant for a particular Event.
Refer T&C for more details.
Q. Will there be parking facilities at the venue?A. The parking facilities are dependent on the venue.
Q. How do I keep myself updated on any event changes such as venue, time etc?A. Participants are encouraged to check the book my show page for any updates. They shall also be communicated of the same via email and SMS. Refer T&C for more details.
Q. What refund am I entitled to in case any event is cancelled? A. Participants shall be refunded the full event registration fee in case the event is cancelled.