General FAQ’s for users
1. What happens after I register at BookMyShow?
If it is a team event you will be mailed a schedule few day prior to the event or you can also visit adidas uprising FaceBook page for further information
For all other participants, we will contact you few days prior the event through Email/SMS
2. What do I need to do with the registration/confirmation number?
All participants are required to report at the registration desks at each venue for validation. Each participant will receive a band which will entitle them to participate
3. What if I forget my ID proof?
We will match the registration number with the participant’s phone number. In cases where there is age group mentioned in an event, there is compulsory to carry Photo-ID (you may be disqualified and no-refund will be made).
4. What if I lose my BIB number?
BIB number are only provided with running events, if the participants forgets their BIBS then photographs and timing would not be possible.
5. What if I delete the confirmation email by mistake?
You will have a chance to get the confirmation email again through Helpline and also, Book my show will send confirmation SMS as well.
6. Is there any Medical amenity available on ground?
Yes. adidas will provide first aid kit and ambulance will be available in case of any emergency
7. What if someone in my team does not turn up for the event?
The team would not be qualified to enter the competition and participate.
8. What is the waiting time between the matches?
The waiting time will be 15-20 minutes between every match played among the team events.
9. Will adidas provide merchandize or equipment?
Participants are allowed to wear their own merchandize and equipment. No sporting equipment like ball, racquets, gloves, shoes etc. will not be provided by us.
10. When will I get the pictures of the event?
The pictures will be uploaded on the adidas Uprising FB page within 10 days of the event
11.Will there be any warm-up time before the matches?
Yes, you can come 1 hour prior to the event for warm-up and get ready for your game.
12. What if I miss one of the matches’ in-group stages?
If any team missed any group stage match, then automatically they can no longer participate in the event.
13. What if I don’t get a confirmation email about my registration?
We advise all participants to call the helpline number given on the website or write to us on the adidas uprising FB page
14. Is adidas going to provide transportation for uprising?
Participants are requested to arrange for their own transportation.
15. Will the location of the venue be shared at the website?
The location will be shared on the adidas uprising FB page and will be sent via email with time and date.
16. Will there be parking facilities at the venue?
The parking facilities are dependent on the venue.