Kayaking Training Camp Organised by 'The Kayakers'
Triveni Sangam: Pune,
SH 58, Tulapur, Pune, Maharashtra 412216, India
Sun 25 Mar, 07:30 AM
Sun 25 Mar, 03:30 PM
Sun 08 Apr, 07:30 AM
Sun 08 Apr, 03:30 PM
Sun 22 Apr, 07:30 AM
Sun 22 Apr, 03:30 PM
Sun 13 May, 07:30 AM
Sun 13 May, 03:30 PM
Sun 27 May, 07:30 AM
Sun 27 May, 03:30 PM
07.30 am: Reach Campsite
07.35 am: Camp starts with a warm-up.
08.00 am: Land training and safety demo.
08.30 am: Boat rides start.
10.00 am: Relaxing and Stretching.
11.00 pm: Return to Pune.
03.30 am: Reach Campsite.
03.35 am: Camp starts with a warm-up.
04.00 am: Land training and safety demo.
04.10 am: Boat rides Start.
06.30 am: Relaxing and Stretching.
07.00 pm: Return to Pune.
Camp Cost includes:
Tea, Breakfast/Evening Snacks.
Kayaking training equipment charges.
Safety equipment charges.
First aid kit.
Camp cost excludes:
Any type of transport.
Bottled drinking water.
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
Anything not mentioned in Camp cost includes.
Things to carry:
1. Two water bottles ( 2 ltr at least).
2. Shorts are mandatory (no 3/4th or full pants are allowed).
3. Ready to eat food (Biscuits, palm cakes, thepla) (if required).
4. Polythene bag to keep wet clothes.
5. Two extra pairs of clothes.
6. Sports shoes (for Warm Up).
7. Personal medicines (if any).
8. Flip Flops
9. Cap, sunglasses, sun cream or cold cream, camera (optional).
For any queries and registrations please contact: