Manchanabele Day Adventure
Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
Trekking, Rappeling, Paintball, Swimming and Kayaking
Outdoor activities like Badminton, Volleyball, Cricket and Archery
01 Breakfast and 01 Lunch (Veg and Non-Veg).
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
1. Marathahalli (06:30 AM) - Near Kalamandir
2. Silk Board (07:00 AM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
3. BTM (07:15 AM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
4. Banashankari (07:35 AM) - Bus Stop
5. RR Nagar (08:15 AM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road.
Things To Carry:
Sports shoes or trekking shoes, in good condition
Water bottles (enough to carry at least 1 liter of water)
Comfortable clothing (track pants and cotton t-shirt)
Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
Personal medication (if any)
Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
Note: Your equipment distributed to be carried by self. Like bags, sticks, etc. As you are exploring nature, dont expect washrooms near hills. Washrooms only available at hotel, campsite and homestays are on a multi-sharing basis. (you reach hotel/campsite for breakfast or lunch). Dont expect electricity and luxury in the camping area.