Mirchi Neon Run Kerala
Q. Can Children run?
- A. Of course, all ages can glow together at Mirchi Neon Run
Q.Do we need to be professional runners?
- A. 5km is not that far. Moreover, you dont lose any points for walking.
Q. Do you donate to Charity?
- A. Yes, we do. Our NGO partner is CRY and we will be providing exclusive radio support for their campaign.
Q. What do I get when I register?
- A. Neon Run Race Bib
a. Neon Run Glow Accessories
b. Neon Run T-Shirt
c. Not the least, An Experience of a lifetime with family and friends
Q. Do Neon Glow Zones affect vision, taste, or breathing?
- A. Ok, so this is probably the most common question! The Neon glowing solution that we have created will not affect vision, taste, or breathing if you follow guidelines of how The Neon Run works. So that means NO squirting/throwing into eyes under high pressure, ingesting large amounts, or doing anything other than getting it on the exterior of your body!
Q. How does the neon affect the interior of my car?
- A. It may affect the interior of your car. Most people bring some towels for the insides of their cars, just in case.
Q. Black lights?
- A. Yes, there will be use of black lights and LED lights! These lights are strategically designed to enhance your Neon experience! They will not cause a sun burn, but please do not stand in front of it for hours on end!
Q. Will the NEON GLOW powder/water ruin clothes or running shoes?
- A. It is a water-based solution that will wash out of clothes. We do not recommend wearing clothing that you wish to not be tampered with. Like with any clothing that gets paint, color, or dirt on it you should wash ASAP to lessen the effects.
Q. What do we have to wear?
- A. Anything that glows in the dark!! Get creative! Light up your imagination!! We have some amazing PRIZES for those of you who go the extra glow in the dark mile.
Now all thats left is to.. Ready, Set, Glow !!