'A mind that is stretched by a new experience
can never go back to its old dimensions.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
The emerald water glistens on the surface, the water looks calm, but as you course down the length of it, the River Kundalika picks up gradual speed; Steering through unbridled water and precarious bends, with your heart racing faster than the water, you meet the rapids with all your courage, and suddenly, as a cold wave come splashing on your face, you scream with excitement on top of your lungs, for you, feel truly alive!
Rafting is one of those rare activities which can be enjoyed by all ages. It's a perfect combination of adventure, stepping out of the comfort zone, wildlife, exercise, and above all, making memories of a lifetime with your friends and loved ones.
The River Kundalika has a perfect setting with up to grade 3 rapids, exciting descents, extreme beauty owing to its cascading waterfalls, green meadows with the picturesque backdrop of the Sahyadris, and all this while being almost a stone throw away from Mumbai
Hop on the Carvan, as they embark upon this thrilling escape of river rafting, and stay ready for a fun-filled adventure experience coming your way, all prepared to give you a complete de-stressing experience.Pickup point 2 (Time 07:00 AM)
Vashi - Y.B. Chavan Marg Junction sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in Non-A/C vehicle.
- Rafting Charges (One time).
- Breakfast and Lunch (Veg and Non-Veg).
- Expertise and Guide Charges.
- Anything other than mentioned above.
Things to wear:
- Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
- A comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip/ Sport Sandals
- Wind cheater/ Water proof Jacket
Things to be carried by you:
- Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
- Food (Dry Snacks, Biscuits, Theplas, Parathas), Plum cakes, Fruits (Banana)
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
- Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
- A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
- Personal Sanitary Kit
- Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
- Please refrain from consuming Alcohol or any intoxicant up till 24 hours before the trek as it may cause severe dehydration, nausea, vomiting and risk to life.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight backpack for this trek. Keep everything covered in plastic bag as there are high chances of raining.
-The food provided would be simple village food.