MakeMyTrip Offer Terms & Conditions
|Product||Offer Details||Minimum Booking Amount (INR)||Booking Channel|
|INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS||One-way Flight booking: Get Rs. 750 instant discount on Ex-India International Flight bookings to Sri Lanka||Rs. 6000 (excluding convenience fee and any other ancillaries purchased e.g.meals, insurance)||Website, Android & iOS App and Mobile Site only|
|Round-trip Flight booking: Get Rs. 1500 instant discount on Ex-India International Flight bookings to Sri Lanka|
|INTERNATIONAL HOTELS||Get Rs. 5000 instant discount on select Sri Lanka Hotel Bookings||Rs, 12,000 (Base price with taxes)|
WHAT YOU GET
- The customer will receive an instant discount on Ex-India International Flights and International Hotels bookings to Sri Lanka as per the details mentioned in the above table.
HOW DO YOU GET IT
- To redeem the Flight Code & Hotel Code, customer must enter the unique e-coupon code received via email from BookMyShow in the e-coupon field before making the payment on MakeMyTrip Platform
- The Flight Code & Hotel Code can be redeemed only on bookings made before 23:59 hours IST on 10 th September, 2017
- Hotel Code is valid on bookings with checkout till 11 th September, 2017
- The Flights Code is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website
- The unique Flight Code & Hotel Code are for one time usage and can be applied only once per MakeMyTrip Platform Login Account ID on or before the above time line i.e. maximum of 1 booking under international flights and 1 booking under international hotels only
- The Flight Code & Hotel Code is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's Website, Android &iOS App and mobile site only.
- Offer can't be clubbed with any other MakeMyTrip offer.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India
- Offer is valid on select international hotels only
- For International Flights, Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, EMI
- For International Hotels, Offer is not valid on bookings made through Pay at Hotel option, through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- For International hotels, 15% of the total booking amount can be paid using MyWallet (up to Rs. 4000) after applying coupon code. For International Flights, MyWallet amount cannot be used after applying coupon code.
MyWallet cash usage is governed by https://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any debit or credit card related issues including net banking or such other modes of payment, the customer shall approach the authorized Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.