HOW TO USE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can Reserve seat(s) upto 1 hour prior to the show. You can Reserve only upto 4 seats in a transaction.
- You cannot initiate multiple reserved bookings. You will have to convert or cancel your existing reservation to start another reservation.
- You will get reminder(s) to confirm your reservation by paying online upto 1 hour before the show.
- In case you fail to make an online payment 1 hour before the show, the booking will be cancelled automatically. You will NOT be able to use the booking id to avail a ticket. You will have to start a fresh booking on Bookmyshow.
- In case, you are not sure of your movie plans, you can Cancel your booking by signing in on Bookmyshow and checking the booking history.
- You can Reserve and Cancel the seat(s) any number of times upto 1 hour before the show. You will not be penalized for any cancellations.
- The reserved booking feature is available only at a select few cinemas for now. You can look out for the Reserve icon against the cinema listings on the movie show times page.
- Only a certain number of seats have been allocated to be reserved per show per cinema. Once, the allocated quota for reserved booking has been booked, you will not be able to Reserve seats but you can go ahead and pay online to complete your booking.
- BMS reserves the sole right to modify, terminate or extend the Reserve a Seat feature. In case of any discrepancies, BMS will have the final authority, after due diligence, with respect to the customer booking.