The Kaas Escapade! - Visit to Plateau of Flowers
Kaas Bamnoli Road, Jawali Taluka, District Satara, Kas, Satara, Maharashtra 415001, India
Sat 08 Oct, 10:30 PM
- More than 150 species of wild flowers, shrubs and grasses
- Blooming of rare species of plants and flowers including Karvy, Smithia,
- Sonki, Balsam, Orchids
- Kaas Lake
- Sahyadri hills in the backdrop of this plateau
- Excellent photgraphy opportunity, given the unique and beautiful terrain and landscapes
- We leave the city by 10:30 pm for an overnight journey to Kaas Plateau.
- Reach Satara early morning. We break for breakfast, where we can also freshen up (no baths only basic washroom facility)
- Post breakfast head to Kaas Plateau
- Spend about approximately 3 hours on the plateau, sight seeing and clicking pictures
- Head to Satara for lunch
- Post lunch leave for Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai around 9 pm
- There are no basic washroom and freshen-up facilities available on Kaas Plateau.
- If the minimum number of people required for this experience is not met, the experience may be cancelled. In this situation, you can opt to shift your booking to the next scheduled date or get a full refund.
This experience is curated by Some Place Else
About Some Place Else:
Some Place Else is an experiential travel company that curates offbeat getaways and trips that let you explore places around Mumbai in a very enriching, yet fun way. They put together enchanting experiences like nature trails, exciting treks, fantastic bicycle trails, city walks, food trails, camping getaways with music and barbecue and also, a fun treasure hunt!