Drona Aviation - Learn and Build Drones
Quadrotor (Quad) is a rotorcraft lifted and propelled by four rotors.
What will students learn from workshop?
- Principles of operation of multirotors
- Handson experience with building aerial vehicles
- Flying selfbuilt UAVs
Course Structure and Topics covered
- Introduction of Rotary wing aircrafts and principles of flight
- Overview of Quad components
- Design and fabrication of Quad
- Quad Calibration and Testing
- Principles of Quad flying
Features of Pluto
- Palm-sized Quadrotor
- Controlled by Android App
- Indoor / Outdoor flyable
- Safe and easy to fly
- USB rechargeable battery
Specifications of Pluto
- Dimensions: 8.5 X 8.5 cm
- Flight Time: 7+ mins
- Range: 120m max
You can take away your built drone home by paying an additional INR 4500.