Game-Based Negotiation Skills Workshop
All RegionsNational Capital Region (NCR)
A virtual world simulator. A thrilling video game. A 2-day intensive classroom experience.
Strengthen and refine your negotiation skills to become an effective negotiator through the Merchants game.
Participants assume the role of a 15th century Venetian merchant and are immersed in a competition to grow a maritime trading company, with the goal of being the most successful merchant. Players meet historical figures like Leonardo da Vinci and Machiavelli while learning to negotiate and, as they build financial resources, purchase ships, establish trade routes and deal in valuable commodities.
What will you learn from the game?
- Understand key aspects of successful negotiation
- Maintain long-term business relationships
- Analyze behavior and address interests of different parties
- Utilize tools, strategies, and creativity to generate alternatives and reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Tactics to avoid common traps during a negotiation
- Increase confidence in negotiating ability
Want to know more?
Give them a call at +91 8880100200 or email at [email protected]